Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Knitting the Day Away

Today was an AMAZING time!  We met my mom down at Balboa Park and got to hang out with them for a few hours and then walk around down there.  The parks are gorgeous!

Anyway I wanted to share some of my creations here lately.  I am really in to knitting hats/beanies.  I knitted the Eggplant or Grape hat awhile back and now I'm really getting into it!  Today I finished a strawberry hat!

This pretty one which I LOVE :)  Turned out to be my fave!


I am having a little insomnia right now (2:30 AM) so MY monkey wasn't awake to take pictures...plus I think these hats might be too small for her head as these are meant to fit an infant.

I am trying to put these beanies on Etsy.  Does anyone know why it says my images are too big?  Any help would be great!!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment