Monday, June 20, 2011

Feature of the Day Downy Tree Toys

I came across Sarah's Etsy shop, Downy Tree Toys and instantly loved it! Such cute things to teach your kids like this adorable set of felt popsicles made to help with color matching.  It even comes with a list of game ideas to help you teach your child.  
Each item is made meticulously by hand with lots of love!  She uses a lot of vintage and upcycled cloth to create heirloom-quality play items.  Here are a few of my favorites:
Couldn't you use this set of play food? So much fun! I love the M&M cookies!  Or she also has a set with carrots too! :)

This is the item that made me fall in love with the shop! How punk and cute!!  I could totally justify getting this!!

How cute are these little handmade booties?!

Now I just need to have another baby so I can buy some from her!


I talked with Sarah, Downy Tree Toys shop owner, and she is going to give my readers a discount in her shop!  Enter LOVETHETREE2011  at checkout to get 10% off your entire purchase! Isn't that awesome?  The code expires on July 2nd so make sure to make your purchase today before all the great stuff is gone! Make sure to "favorite" her shop to keep up to date on the new items she adds!



No comments:

Post a Comment