Thursday, November 18, 2010

Moving to San Diego

Sorry I haven't been on the last few days! We are moving across country this week! I have been knitting a blanket but that is about all of the crafting I can do right now! I will try to post some pictures from the trip across country! Any ideas out there of fun places to stop? We are driving from Virginia beach and stopping at the grand canyon and then to los angeles and down PCH (hwy 1) to San diego. Not sure what silly/interesting places there are to stop at along the way?! Would love for your suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Moving across country is an adventure in itself. Have a safe trip. Eager to see some photos.
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there's..Disneyland!

    Welcome to San Diego (a little early). That's where I am and the weather is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete